Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

22/08/2014

Gone a little giddy! (AND suffering a little from 'bangorreah')

I have gone a little giddy :)  I can be heard to go squeeeeeeeee!!! and grin a silly big grin.
Why?
Well, coz I have finally mastered the art of knitting with two yarns AT*THE*SAME*TIME on the SAME*FINGER!
Squeeeeeeeee (there I go again!)!!




After what felt like a very long week (partially I suspect coz I was working the later shift than normal and partly due to a very sore back) doing a row or two of this tam has made my heart sing and made me feel a whole lot calmer and ready for the weekend.


Oh and bangorreah? I am surprised at you!! Surely you lot should know what I have been suffering!!!!!

Squeeeeee!!!!!!


Have a lovely weekend :) I certainly intend on doing so :)


5 comments:

  1. Have a good weekend. The hat is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's impressive! I've never heard of knitting with two yarns on the same finger. The hat is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you are not using the mono colours of the pattern but a lovely mixture of colours instead. It should look beautiful. Hope you now get more time to get it done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a difficult skill to master isn't it ... I'd say much squeezing is the least that can be expected when a person cracks it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hat is looking good - you must have a great deal of patience :) I've had a bad back too for the last fortnight. A good reason for regular sit-downs to crochet, I think x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.