Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

17/08/2014

Perverse beauty

Last week, Youngest and I spent some time at Bolton Abbey, a few days ago I posted a series of photos from our self imposed camera challenge. Today I thought I'd  add something else from that day that had caught my eye.

Scum on the top of the river. Swirling and twirling making a marbled effect on the surface.




And in a strangely perverse way, 
the duck paddling a trail through the pollution created added 'beauty'.
It felt odd.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing me the beauty of scum!! Have often seen it but not perceived it as a marble effect on water. Shame on me as I have made marbled paper in the past ! Brave duck too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.