Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

21/02/2016

The irksome inconvenience of a non functioning laptop

The irksome inconvenience of a non functioning laptop ... sigh ... blogging from a borrowed tablet is not a pleasure.

However, I had the urge to say hi and see how you all are as I have missed you x

I was lucky enough to wangle some time off and had plans to spend time with my boys.  However a combination of foul weather and the need to complete two very essential power points for work kinda put paid to a complete break.

Now, on a wet and windy Sunday evening I am quietly sitting and knitting. I did manage to get some crafting done, it was almost like a release coz as soon as I'd handed over the power points I got busy. However, you'll just have to believe me coz I don't have the brain power to get my photos off the camera and on to the tablet. So you will just have to be content with a blurred, dark and poorly lit photo of the knitting on my lap snapped by the borrowed tablet.

Right, excuse me, got knitting calling loudly! Enjoy your Monday xxxx

11 comments:

  1. I wondered where you were! I hope your laptop is fixed soon, missed you too!
    Enjoy your 'me' time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! Now I know why you've been so quiet. Hope you get your laptop up and running soon as we all miss those witty posts. Take care and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are ok, hope you get your laptop fixed soon. That is a lot of stitch markers in your knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tablets are useful in an emergency...or when traveling..but so limiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do sympathise - we just don't realise how much we rely on our laptops until they stop working!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your Monday was great. It sure was a nice day here. I do hope the computer will be operating well for you soon. I dislike when we have computer issues. I use the tablet a lot but not to make blog posts. Tablets have has limitations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tablets can be brilliant at some things but useless at others! How people manage with just a tablet is beyond me, unless they don't do 'proper' computer work! Hope it is resolved soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice knitting, lots of stitch markers in it....
    hope your laptop can be mended and doesn't cost a packet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear that, hope your laptop will be repaired soon! Fingers crossed. I'm wondering what your interesting knitting could be... maybe a cable-knit sweater? Looking forward to see the solution ;-). Have a nice day! Nata xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm. WIP looks interesting. I also think that there are a lot of stitch markers...is it your usual complicated, challenging pattern? ♥♥ xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. All these gadgets, aren't we just thrown when they go wrong. I had to take my phone in for repair yesterday and I was without it for 2hrs, plenty of time to do the shopping I needed to do. Guess where my shopping list was? On my phone of course!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.