Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

05/06/2016

Our # MicroadventureChallenge Continues and #30DaysWild

As the sun went lower and the air cooled,
the boys suddenly found some energy and ran around laughing.
I watched them
and watched the sky.
It just felt so right.
The little town below us began to settle down for the night
with the occasional light coming on. 
We returned to our little camp
to refuel
and to pick our spot to watch the sun go down. 



Then, when the sky faded to the most gentle pinks and blues
we returned to our base,
the kettle was calling.

Goodnight sweet little twinkling town


#30DaysWild and #MicroadventureChallenge


8 comments:

  1. Wow - quite an adventure! I like the photo of the town at dusk.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY!!!!! Was it cold up there at night? I love the photo looking down into the town with all it's lights on and the sun going down. Thanks for sharing your adventure. Have a good week and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photographs. I've never been up a fell at night time. I'm guessing it's very peaceful. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun!
    It's like you have a secret haven all to yourselves :)
    If you're too cold come camping over this way - it feels like summer here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little twinkling town reminds me of Brigadoon in the film..... Love that film.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant pictures. Inspirational :-}

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.