Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

30/11/2016

Good bye November

Never mind good bye November -hasn't this year in general just suddenly slipped away?

It has, for me, been a year of contrasts and conflict, of changes of direction and new beginnings and now I find myself busy painting and stamping and not just for pleasure but for commissions and gifts - whodathunkit?

Any hoo,  gentle reminder that tomorrow is the kick off of chrimbly crafting and counting (joining in with Julie's Advent) I hope that you are inspired to try some of the crafts that will appear daily until the 24th December.

In the meantime, if you will excuse me, I must get back to painting (difficult with a cat wanting to sit on my lap and a dog asleep under my feet) as my list of commissions gently grows daily! Yay!!

Talk about the pawsonal attention to detail that Pepper insists on giving ...

5 comments:

  1. Love the dog pictures on the cheese board. They are so realistic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a cat who keeps wanting to sit on my lap when I'm sewing...he's going to get a pin stuck in him one of these days. I adore your hare.
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published

March 2017 Link up Party

If you have joined in with my Scavenger hunt, please link with me on your blog :) Please add your name to the link up t...