Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

14/02/2017

Home is where the ♥ is ...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


On Sunday, I was gifted this beautiful dresser.
My own heart has not stopped fluttering with happiness since.

I have so many happy plans to decorate it for spring,
fill it with flowers in summer,
have candles and lights in autumn,
with tomte and cones in winter.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

But, until then,
I have used it for my final posting for
Hawthorn's Heartthon 2017.

Thank you so so much my dears 
for participating,
for commenting,
for reading
and for just being out there :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Have lovely and Happy Tuesday

 Don't forget to visit the other Hearty Marathoners! 
Just follow the link at the top right :)

13 comments:

  1. Ermmmmm....is it just me...sadly I see no dresser? But the tow of hearts are very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it will play for you now, I checked and it was there but I have reloaded it x

      Delete
  2. Thanks to you too Kate, it's been quite a journey for us and lots of fun. It won't work for me either! Take care and talk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dresser is so lovely. I cannot wait to see when you decorated it throughout the seasons.
    I mentioned you in my blog today, hope you forgive me...............

    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning . . . and your decorations and sense of style will make it even more beautiful 😀

    Happy ❤️ day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. So glad you managed to get it. Wondered where you would put it - looks very good there. Thanks for organising this Heartathon . Been fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can see why you might just have fallen in love!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  7. No wonder you accepted this dresser so quickly! It is lovely. It was been a great 14 days filled with hearts. I've made a start on collecting hearts (well I have one so far) for 2018, so hear's hoping you do the heart-a-thon again! Many thanks for such great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always wanted, yearned, for such a dresser. Never managed it. The house we live in now it just would not 'go'. Lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Around here we call it china cabinet and you got a beautiful one!! That is wonderful! Happy Valentine's Day to you. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy valentines1 Glad you love your dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  11. PS I saw the dresser yesterday at Knit and (K)natter and it looks gorgeous. I knew it in it's previous home and was always very envious of it but it could not gone to a more deserving and worthy home where it will be loved and appreciated. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lucky you, what a fab dresser

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.