Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

11/02/2017

I ♥ you

Thank you for your comments and thoughts on my post yesterday, I think we've all been there. Time to enlighten the unenlightened to the delights of the crafting rather than the purchasing!


'My heart belongs to you' Valentine's card.

You will need:
Suitably coloured paper
Saucer
Coloured pens
Pencil
Scissors 

Draw around your saucer
and cut out
 
Fold your circle 
first in half,
then quarters,
finally in 8ths 
 Draw a half a heart on one half of an 8th
Don't forget to draw in a tab
see photo below right
 Cut out the half you have drawn
then, following the instructions below ...
fold a segment over on to the cut half,
flip over
and draw around the cut side
this gives a nicely symmetrical heart
Again make sure you have tabs both sides 
 And cut out
 
Now comes the fun part,
open out your heart-flake
and marvel how prettily it turned out!
 Reach for your pens
and decorate to your heart's content!
 After you have had a happy few minutes making pretties
carefully fold your heart-flake
and tie it closed...
ready to give to some one special
Easy!!

 Don't forget to visit the otheHearty Marathoners!♥ 
Just follow thlink at the top right :)



See you tomorrow x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. So dainty and meaningful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever!!! Another triumph from the Hawthorn crafty box. I might make one just for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so clever & your pen work is delightful. I envy your drawing skills. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had much chance to visit the last few days and I'm so glad I have now - this is just absolutely gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.