Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

16/02/2017

March's Photo Hunt Words

Welcome back to our photo hunt, March's list is loosely themed around simple pleasures. 
Hopefully you will have fun and be inspired!



A photograph inspired by a word, 
words inspired by the photos -  
March 's Scavenger photo-hunt list - enjoy!
  1. flowers
  2. baking or cooking (and if you have the recipe please add that too - so we can also try it out!)
  3. reading
  4. comfortable
  5. favourite colour
  6. candle/s
  7. hat 
  8. walk
  9. favourite mug or cup and saucer
  10. your own choice

I will post a reminder in a week or so - any queries, just get in contact :)

Remember to think laterally, interpret as YOU fancy,
be it a current photo or a favourite one from your past. 
We'll reconvene and post our words and photos on Friday 24th March.

Have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Well I did not expect this list for at least the best part of 2 weeks! Thanks for another challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will join in on this one. Do you have to post them all on 24th March?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please, all photos on the 24th, with a word or two chatting about the picture. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to try and join in this time. Just made a note of the words. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I might join along for March that would be fun! nice topics have a good weekend!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you,

Hawthorn x
Sadly anyone signing anonymous will not be published

March 2017 Link up Party

If you have joined in with my Scavenger hunt, please link with me on your blog :) Please add your name to the link up t...