Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

16/02/2017

March's Photo Hunt Words

Welcome back to our photo hunt, March's list is loosely themed around simple pleasures. 
Hopefully you will have fun and be inspired!



A photograph inspired by a word, 
words inspired by the photos -  
March 's Scavenger photo-hunt list - enjoy!
  1. flowers
  2. baking or cooking (and if you have the recipe please add that too - so we can also try it out!)
  3. reading
  4. comfortable
  5. favourite colour
  6. candle/s
  7. hat 
  8. walk
  9. favourite mug or cup and saucer
  10. your own choice

I will post a reminder in a week or so - any queries, just get in contact :)

Remember to think laterally, interpret as YOU fancy,
be it a current photo or a favourite one from your past. 
We'll reconvene and post our words and photos on Friday 24th March.

Have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Well I did not expect this list for at least the best part of 2 weeks! Thanks for another challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will join in on this one. Do you have to post them all on 24th March?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please, all photos on the 24th, with a word or two chatting about the picture. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to try and join in this time. Just made a note of the words. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I might join along for March that would be fun! nice topics have a good weekend!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.