Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

07/02/2017

Pom tiddly pom tiddly pom pom pom❤️

It would not be me 
if there wasn't a little bit of crafting...

So without further ado...
Pompom Hearts

♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
You will need:
Yarn in suitably hearty colours
Sharp scissors
Fingers!

To make the larger heart,
wrap the yarn around four fingers 
until a generous amount is reached
(but before you lose feeling to the tips of your fingers ...)
To make the smaller heart
just wrap around two fingers.
Once you have wrapped sufficient yarn around your fingers,
wiggle them out
and lay your yarn bundle down.
Cut a longer length of yarn
and tie around the middle of the wrap. 
Knot tightly. 
Using your sharp scissors,
snip the yarn 
making a wonderfully untidy pompom.
Now the fun starts,
snip your wild pompom
in to a heart shape 
Keep trimming until you are happy with the shape. 
Ohh this is fun!
Just a bit more.....
snip here, snip there... 
Voila!
Now to find somewhere to hang my hearts

 
I'll probably move them tomorrow ...
I can't reach the curtain to open it!

♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

 Don't forget to visit the otheHearty Marathoners!♥ 
Just follow the link at the top right :)
See you tomorrow x


10 comments:

  1. I shouldn't worry about the curtains....it's mostly grey outside and those hearts look ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so clever & cute. You could put them on a door or drawer handle, out of the way of curtain opening. I've made one crafty heart & have 2 more I really want to do, but they'll be shown in a post to wind up February. Thanks for something so simple I could with the grandies. See you tomorrow & take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fab...I am sorely tempted. I have several balls of wool which would be perfect. I can feel a project coming on!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you been reading my mind? I saw a Pom other week and thought a heart one would be good! But I got no further, so glad you made one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tiddly pom pom poms. They look so cute hanging up. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! I think I have some red wool in my stash so I will try this idea when I have a spare few minutes. ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! I think that pom poms were one of the first real tactile crafts I made as a child. So simple yet so fun and pretty...love how you turned them into hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.