Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

05/12/2015

One two three four 5 5 5 5 5 5

Five.
❅  ❆  ❆

I saw a ship a-sailing,
A sailing on the sea. 
  And - oh it was a laden... 
 with pretty things for thee. 
There were comfits in the cabin, 
And apples in the hold,
the sails were made of silver,
And the mast was made of gold.
Thank you for your comments over the last few days, it does make my heart go squeeee!
I am also delighted by the fact so many of you also enjoy toponymy and shared versions you have discovered and that you also take on the mantel of vintage car nerds along with the blokey creatures in your lives. Love it! :)
Today is 5th December.

It is a Saturday

and I am working.

The weather report says the weather will be FoUL with a capital FFFF!

I suspect my little car and I will bounce our way from puddle to puddle all the way there and bounce our way from puddle to puddle all the way back ! *yay*

✱  ✳  ❂  ✶ ✷ ✸ ✹  ✻ ✼ ❄ ❅  ❆  ❈ ❉  ✲ ✳ ✴ ❂ ✵ ✶ ✷  ✹ ✺  ✼ ❄ ❅  ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊

Oh by the way - did you notice '5'?  - oh good, was a bit worried as you hadn't said anything :)

Happy Saturday!

✱  ✳  ❂  ✶ ✷ ✸ ✹  ✻ ✼ ❄ ❅  ❆  ❈ ❉  ✲ ✳ ✴ ❂ ✵ ✶ ✷  ✹ ✺  ✼ ❄ ❅  ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊

8 comments:

  1. I use hate working a Saturday!
    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit I had to look for it. Found it second time! Pictures remind me that there is blue sky out there - just hidden by all the rain, mist and clouds. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spotted the 5 without a prompt; it was so obvious. Hope you get to work and back without getting too wet. It is certainly Foul out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, loved that one! Glad others liked your toponymy and old cars. Looking forward to six. Hope it wasn't too wet going to work and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed it is a foul day, no rain here yet but soooo windy and dull.
    Here a day for decorating, for hubby and for me, the challenge of christmas present wrapping and writing cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blustery and blowy here.... Your ships flag would like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 5 wasn't obvious to me - duh! But I did find it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found the five, glad you didn't tip over the edge like the sign! The weather here is foul, but not as bad as for some. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.