Just about bordering on odd, I see things through different eyes.The heading says it all - I live, I love, I craft, I am me...

23/12/2016

Festive home made caramel bars and chrimbly counting 23

Good grief - no 23!!! Hey ho, no worries, lets move on to ....

Home made caramel bars

You will need ...
Your favourite caramel or toffee recipe
Grease-proof paper
Festive wrapping paper/ribbons
Scissors

Make and cool your caramel or toffee recipe as per the instructions

Cut into finger sized bars

Wrap first in grease-proof paper - either as a little parcel or in a candy wrapper style

Layer up with your decorative paper or ribbons

Slap away any hands that think they can have first dibs
Decorate tree or hand out your caramel bars to special folk - just because they deserve it :)
If you have been inspired by my tutorial, 
please could you be so kind to link back to my blog
I would love to see your  caramel bars!

Linking with Julie's Advent


#crafts  #christmascrafts  #handmadewithlove #handicraft #inspiredby #imadethis #livelovecraftme

4 comments:

  1. That looks very yummy, but also awfully rich. Thanks for the email & I've replied too.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely! Again I will admire yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say but mmmmmmmmm yum! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today - I'm really glad that you did. If you would like to leave me a comment then I would be delighted to hear from you, any one signing as anonymous or writing anything unkind, political, any form of hate or computer generated will be acknowledged as spam and deleted.

Hawthorn x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.